Business program of Aquatherm Tashkent 2019
The seminar will be organized by the German TECE GmbH Company on Modern Approaches to Bathroom Interior Design.
Venue: NEC “Uzexpocentre”, Atrium 2, seminar zone.
Date: February 27, 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm.
Conference on the theme “High technologies for engineering systems of residential and public buildings. Designing, installation, exploitation". The conference will be held within the framework of Aquatherm Tashkent 2019 exhibition.
With AVOK - Non-Profit Partnership "Engineers of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Heat Supply and Building Thermal Physics" (SE AVOK).
Venue: NEC “Uzexpocentre”, Atrium 2, seminar zone.
Date: February 28, 10:00 am - 17:00 pm.
10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. - Registration of Participants.
10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - ÀÂÎÊ Master Class.
Design of Modern Heating, Heat Supply, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Systems.
A. Kolubkov, Vice President, ÀÂÎÊ NP; Director, AK Design and Manufacturing Company; Expert, Mosexpert LLC; Member, TC 465 Construction Russian Technical Committee for Standardization..
- Optimal solutions for centralized-source systems.
- Independent heat supply sources. Heat pump application.
- Overview of circuit designs for modern building heating systems.
- Operational disorders in various heating systems.
- Apartment and horizontal heating systems.
- Devices, materials, fittings and water quality.
- Control and adjustment of heating system components.
- Modern circuit designs for ventilation systems.
- Natural and mechanical ventilation.
- Heat and cool savings in ventilation systems.
- Use of heat recovery and regeneration in systems.
- Central and autonomous air conditioning systems.
- New circuit designs for air conditioning systems with use of cooled surfaces.
- Energy saving while using air conditioning systems.
- Cooling supply systems: prospects for further development.
12:30 p.m. to 12:50 p.m. - VENTART Products. All for Ventilation Adjustment.
- AIRFIX constant air flow valves.
- IRIS and AIRMAX air flow control and measurement valves.
- KV-TERMO nozzle thermo diffusers.
- SWR-TERMO swirl diffusers.
- ARS-TERMO slot thermo diffusers.
N. Chekaryova, Export Director, VENTART GRUPP LLC, ÀÂÎÊ Premium Member, Conference Partner.
12:50 p.m. to 1:10 p.m. - PANASONIC - innovative technologies of the future!
- VRF ECOi EX and GHP systems - VRF systems, is a complete solution for cooling and heating of sales areas and office space, where profitability is in the first place - high-efficiency AQUAREA air-to-water heat pumps.
- A new generation of heating systems, which is characterized by the use of renewable and free energy sources for heating and cooling buildings and getting hot water.
Mark Li, Representative, Panasonic, Conference Partner.
1:10 p.m.to 1:30 p.m. - Giacomini Practical Solutions for Efficient Heating and Water Supply Systems for Multistorey Building.
- Individual metering-capable heating and water supply distributors.
- Features and modular approach to selection.
- Balancing valves for one-pipe and two-pipe heating systems.
- Heating device setting on energy-efficient heating systems.
A. Mikhaylenko, Chief Representative, Giacomini S.p.A. in Russia and Central Asian countries, Conference Partner.
1:30 p.m. to 1:50 p.m. - High efficiency ventilation systems providing natural means-based cooling, without use of electrical power.
- Comfort identification.
- Various means of heat energy utilization.
- Adiabatic cooling: basics, objectives, and application benefits.
- Reduction of input power and operating costs by means of recovery with efficiency up to 95%, and by ‘smart’ air handling.
Jakob Kneib, Representative, Menerga GmbH, Systemair Company; ÀÂÎÊ Premium Member, Conference Partner.
1:50 p.m. to 2:05 p.m. - Engineering Equipment Noise in Hotels. Design Experience and Effective Solutions.
- Noise sources in modern buildings.
- Noise protection rating in hotels.
- Acoustic objectives to control engineering equipment noise.
- Common errors in design and installation of engineering equipment.
- Error cases and methods of error correction on-site.
A. Tolenov, Acoustician, Akusticheskiye Materialy LLP; Representative, Akustik Grupp, ÀÂÎÊ Premium Member.
2:05 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. - Development and Application of Software in BIM – MEP environment (building engineering systems). Modelling and Implementation of Expert Systems for Engineering System Management.
- Prolog for REVIT and BIM – CAE system of HVAC.
- Operation of Balance Calculation system – Revit – BIM. Modelling and implementation of expert systems for MEP management.
- Examples of BIM design in practice; challenges and achievements.
E. Bolotov, Director General, Vak Engineering LLC, ÀÂÎÊ Presidium Member.
2:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. - Energy Efficient Solutions and Uponor Technology. Uponor and BIM.
- Prefabricated items and apartment heat points.
- Uponor indoor climate systems.
- Floor heating in multistorey apartment buildings.
- Development of Uponor BIM. Uponor Revit libraries.
- Uponor Service.
Ya. Topolev, Academy Head, Uponor Rus JSC, ÀÂÎÊ Premium Member.
3:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. - to be announced
V. Zuykov, Director, IMI Hydronic Engineering Branch.
15:00–15:15 - liNear Solutions 19: Comprehensive BIM Solution for Revit.
- Comprehensive BIM solution for engineering systems.
- Operating process philosophy for Revit.
- Integration into BIM processes.
- New functionality in Version 19 of linear.
liNear GmbH Representative.
4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Development of Museum Microclimate. ÀÂÎÊ Standard ‘Museums. Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning. Use of Standards for Design Documentation.
- Optimal space management for arrangement MEP equipment and utilities.
- Outside air design parameters.
- Optimal and permissible parameters for museum inside air.
- Requirements to thermal protection of walling.
- Air change management inside museum buildings.
- Automation and supervision of engineering system management process.
- Requirements to equipment and its arrangement.
- Smoke ventilation.
E. Bolotov, Director General, Vak Engineering LLC; Chairman, ÀÂÎÊ Committee for Historic and Museum Buildings.
T. Platonova, Head of Design Department, Vak Engineering LLC.
*The changes in the program to be included.